Google+ Badge

3rd Grade Teachers Syllabus-2011 ( Panchayati Raj Department )


3rd Grade Teachers Syllabus-2011 ( Panchayati Raj )

Panchayati Raj Department, Rajasthan will conduct 3rd Grade Teachers Direct Recruitment in 2011.Department has published the Exam syllabus for 1st Level- Class I-V & 2nd Level- Class VI-VII. 


For 3rd Grade Teacher Exam Important Rajasthan GK Hindi Questions- Click Here

3rd Grade Teachers Vacancy List District wise/Zila Parishad (Click this Link for more Details)





For more details
visit Official website of Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Department

and Syllabus in PDF- 3rd Grade Teachers Direct Recruitment Exam 2011 Syllabus




3rd grade syllabus 2011, panchayarti raj 3rd grade syllabus, Third grade syllabus 2011,lllrd grade teacher exam syllabus.3rd grade teacher exam date

5 comments:

  1. SIR I AM AN OBC WOMAN CANDIDATE,I MARRIED TO A GENERAL CATEGORY PERSON.I WANT TO ASK THAT CAN I APPLY FOR OBC CATEGORY OR GENERAL? ALTHOUGH I APPLIED FOR RTET WITH GENERAL CATEGORY BECAUSE THAT TIME I DIDN'T HAVE OBC CERTIFICATE.KINDLY REPLY AT www.rajsinghkct@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir me kishan suthar udaipur se hu muje ye bataye ki 3rd grade ki vacancy kab tak nikal jayegi

    ReplyDelete
  3. shayad nhi, phir bhi vacancy nikalne par hi pata lagega ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. jiska tet clear nahi huwa hai wo nahi bhar sakta...hai kya?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sir,
    plz sand me 3rd gread teacher 1lavel sllybus topic wise.on my email id

    ReplyDelete