1. When World AIDS Day observed ?
Ans:- 1st December
2. Who resigned as vice-president of the national body, Indian Weightlifting Federation (IWLF) on 1 December 2011?
Ans:- Karnam Malleswari
3. Name the Indian origin American who won Guardian First Book award ?
Ans:- Siddhartha Mukherjee
4. Who was elected chairperson of the United Nations panel of external auditors ?
Ans:- Vinod Rai
Ans:- Dev Anand (In london)
6. Which Indian state is set to get Green Field Industrial Corridor?
Ans:- Arunachal Pradesh
7. When observed "World Human Rights Day" ?-(RPSC 2nd Gr. GK 2011)
Ans:- 10 December every year
8. Who won the 6th SAFF Football Cup in 2011 ?
9. What is name of Army exercise being conducted in Barmer, Rajasthan ?
Ans:- Sudarshan Shakti
10. which Country has won the Davis Cup 2011 ?
Ans:- Virendar Sehwag (219 run) ag. WI
12. Which Country has approved export of uranium to India ?
13. Which country is set to host BRICS Trade Ministers in March 2012?
14. Which Asian country has been joined to WTO recently?
15. Who won the Chevron World Challenge( Golf) ?
Ans:- Tiger Woods (his first tournament win in over two years)
16. Which Indian badminton star who created history by becoming 1st Indian singles player to reach finals of BWF Super Series at Liuzhou, China ?
Ans:- Saina Nehwal
Ans:- Anna Hazare
18. Who won the woman’s singles match at the BWF World Super Series Finals?
Ans:- Wang Yihan
19. Who becomes the first woman to be nominated as US ambassador to India?
Ans:- Nancy Powell
20. Who has won the men's title at the National Squash Championship ?
Ans:- Saurav Ghosal
21. Where was held 2011 FIFA Club World Cup ?
22. Who is the new President of Tunisia ?
Ans:- Moncef Marzouki
23. Who won FIFA Club World Cup 2011 ?
Ans:- Spanish club Barcelona (Win second time in three years)
24. who has won the women's title at the National Squash Championship ?
Ans:- Dipika Pallikal
25. Who won her 3rd WISPA(women’s professional squash tour) crown of 2011 at the Crocodile Challenge Cup (Hong Kong )?
Ans:- Dipika Pallikal
26. Which Actress who has been named PETA person of the year ?
Ans:- Hema Malini
27. Who has been named the TIME Person of the Year 2011, by the TIME magazine ?
Ans:- The Protestor
28. What is Name of the Supreme Leader of North Korea, Who died recently ?
Ans:- Kim Jong-il (The North Korean Govt. announced his death on 19 December 2011
29. Name of the politician and former Chief Minister of Karnataka, Who passed away on 26 December 2011?
30. Writer of “Bhagavad Gita As It Is” (Russian Version Of Bhagavad Gita ) ?
Ans:- A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada's
31. Dr. Man Mohan Singh declared year 2012 as ?
Ans:- National Mathematical Year
32. who has been honoured with posthumously Grammy award?
Ans:- Steve Jobs (Apple Co-founder )
33. What is Boxing Day ?
Ans:- Boxing Day is a secular holiday that is traditionally celebrated on 26 December, the day after Christmas Day.
34. Who received Guinness World Record as the shortest women in the world ?
Ans:- 18-year old Jyoti Amge(height- 62.8 cm) from Nagpur, Maharashtra
35. A team of researchers from NASA’s Kepler Mission discovered a habitable earth-like planet, What's name of planet ?
36. How many years completed ‘Jana Gana Mana’, National Anthem recently?
Ans:- 100 Years( It was first sung at the Calcutta Session(26th) of the Indian National Congress on 27 December 1911, "Jana Gana Mana" was adopted as the Indian National Anthem by the Constituent Assembly on January 24, 1950.)
37. Which Controversial film to shortlist for the Oscars under the Best Picture category?
Ans:- Dam 999 directed by Sohan Roy
38. Which Cricketer Completed 10,000 Test Runs in Test Cricket recently ?
Ans:- Mahela Jayawardene (Sri Lanka ) become the world's ninth batsman.