1. Which 2 Indian umpires and judge have been appointed for Hockey event in London Olympics 2012 ?
Ans:- R.V.Raghu Prasad and Claudius De Sales
2. What bank account facility is set to be launched in India?
Ans:- Bank Number Portability
3. who has been chosen for UNESCO-Kalinga Prize 2011 ?
Ans:- Dr. Rene Raul Drucker(Mexican scientist )
4. How many districts in Chhattisgarh State ?
Ans:- 27 Districts (Chhattisgarh has added nine new districts on 01 Jan 2012)
5. Who was awarded the Mahatma Gandhi International Award 2011 for Peace and Reconciliation ?
Ans:- Dalai Lama, Tibetan spiritual leader
6. What is the First Car Model name of Bajaj Auto(India's leading 2-wheeler manufacturer) ?
Ans:- RE 60
7. Pravasi Bharatiya Divas (Non-resident Indian Day) ?
Ans:- 7–9 January Every Year in India
8. Where was held Pravasi Bhartiya Divas (NRI Day)from January 7th to January 9th 2012 ?
Ans:- Jaipur, Rajasthan
9. Who was the Chief Guest at the 10th Pravasi Bhartiya Divas being held in Jaipur ?
Ans:- Ms. Kamla Prasad Bissesar (President of Trinidad and Tobago)
10. Who won the ATP Chennai Open 2012 doubles title?
Ans:- Leander Paes(India) and Janko Tipsarevic (Serbia)
11. Who won the ATP Chennai Open 2012 Single title ?
Ans:- Milos Raonic (Canada)
12. Who is the winner of Bigg Boss season 5 ?
Ans:- Actress Juhi Parmar
13. Who won 2012 Brisbane International singles title ?
Ans:- Andy Murray
14. Where was held 11th Auto Expo 2011 ?
Ans:- New Delhi, India (It is Asia's largest and the world's 2nd-largest motor show.)
15. Who won FIFA Men's World Player of the Year Award 2011 ?
Ans:- Lionel Messi (Argentina)- Lionel Messi claiming the title of world player of the year for the third time in a row.
16. Who won FIFA Women's World Player of the Year Award 2011 ?
Ans:- Homare Sawa (Japan)
17. Name the Yahoo co-founder who resigned as chief executive officer recently.
Ans:- Jerry Yang
18. Who won FIFA World Coach of the Year for Men's Football ?
Ans:- Josep Guardiola (Spain)
19. Who won FIFA World Coach of the Year for Women's Football ?
Ans:- Norio Sasaki (Japan)
Ans:- Aamir Khan
21. Who won gold medal in Asian shooting championship in Doha ?
Ans:- Abhinav Bindra (India's Olympic shooting champion)
22. Which Australian cricketer achieved 13,000 run mark in test cricket recently?
Ans:- Ricky Ponting
23. Who won the Ranji Trophy 2011-12 ?
Ans:- Rajasthan by defeating Tamil Nadu
24. Which country is set to join European Union in 2013?
25. Who is appointed as Managing Editor of Wall Street Journal?
Ans:- Raju Narisetti
26. Who has been awarded Ashok Chakra posthumously for LOC encounter?
Ans:- Lieutenant Navdeep Singh
27. Who has been appointed as officer in the general division of the Order of Australia for distinguished service to cricket?
Ans:- Ricky Ponting
28. Where was held 17th National Youth Festival-2012 ?
29. Where was held 5th World Future Energy Summit on January 16, 2012 ?
Ans:- Abu Dhabi
30. Who won the men's title at the 76th Senior National Badminton Championship, Bangalore ?
Ans:- Saurabh Verma
31. Who won 76th Senior National Badminton Championship Women's title ?
Ans:- P.V. Sindhu (Pusarla Venkata Sindhu)
32. What is current cash reserve ratio (CRR) in India set by the RBI on 28 January 2012 ?
Ans:- 5.5 % (RBI cut the CRR by 50 basis points from 6 % to 5.5 %)
33. Where is Swami Vivekanand Airport in India ?
Ans:- Raipur (Chattisgarh ): -Union Cabinet renamed the Mana Airport at Raipur as the Swami Vivekananda Airport
Ans:- The Satanic Verses
35. Which Photography Pioneer eastman Company filed for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Protection ?
36. Who is the Chief Guest at the 63rd Republic Day celebrations in New Delhi ?
Ans:- Mrs Yingluck Shinawatra ( Prime Minister of Thailand )
37. Woman Indian Air Force (IAF) officer, who has led a contingent at the 63rd Republic Day parade for the first time in Indian History ?
Ans:- Flight Lt Sneha Shekhawat
Australian Open 2012 ( Hard court )
38. Who won the 2012 Australian open Men’s Singles title ?
Ans:- Novak Djokovic, Serbia | Runner-up: Rafael Nadal (Spain)
Ans:- Victoria Azarenka (Belarus)| Runner-up: Maria Sharapova (Russia)
40. Which player played his 1000th tennis match in 2012 Australian open tennis championship?
Ans:- Roger Federer
41. Who won the Mixed Doubles in 2012 Australian open tennis championship?
Ans:- Bethanie Mattek-Sands (USA) and Horia Tecau (Romania)
Ans:- Leander Paes (India) and Radek Stepanek (Czech Republic)
43. Who won the women’s Doubles in 2012 Australian open tennis championship?
Ans:- Svetlana Kuznetsova (Russia) and Vera Zvonareva (Russia)
44. Who has become the first Indian tennis player to win a Career Grand Slam by winning the Australian Open men's doubles title ?
Ans:- Leander Paes