Google+ Badge

Download Admit Card- 3rd Grade Teacher Exam 2012

Panchayati Raj 3rd Grade Teacher Exam 2012 - Admit Card

All candidates who applied form for 3rd grade teacher Examination 2012 for level I and level II, can check revised Result 2016 at Panchayat Raj official website: www.rajpanchayat.rajasthan.gov.in

3rd Grade Teacher Exam 2012 Level 2nd Revised Result - Click here for Revised Result L -II
3rd Grade Teacher Exam 2012 Level 1st Revised Result - Click here for Revised Result L - Ist ( Only for BSTC Candidates)

> Candidates Can Check Question Paper of 3rd grade teacher Examination 2012 and Answer key also, Please - Cleck Here

For Get result & Download Question Paper &  Answer Key you Must have:

Your Own Roll No.
Your Exam Center Name
Your DOB
Your exam subject

Best of Luck Friends !!


For Important Rajasthan GK and Current Affairs in Hind - Click Here

14 comments:

  1. sir m roll number not know 3rd grsde 2nd leval so plz help me
    m

    ReplyDelete
  2. sir mere roll number nahi h .piz help me

    plz help me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sir mere roll no nahi h or m result dekhana chata hu plz help me

    ReplyDelete
  4. sir admition card upload kar dijiye plz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Plz roll nambar nhi h help mi plz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Plz roll nambar nhi h help mi plz

    ReplyDelete
  7. sir mere pass application number or token number h pr roll number nahi h please help me I want see my result

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sir help me mera bhi rool number nai Barmer se exam diya tha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Roll no chahiye 2012 3 grad ka

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mujhe bhi roll nahi mil rahe kisi ko koi process pata chale to batate 9929151111

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mujhe bhi roll nahi mil rahe kisi ko koi process pata chale to batate 9929151111

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mere roll no NAHI mil rahe h help me 9462528357

    ReplyDelete
  13. Process to find out of roll number plz

    ReplyDelete