Ans:- Irrfan Khan
2. Who won Sultan Azlan Shah Cup, 2012 ?
Ans:- New Zealand (first ever title) by defeating Argentina
3. Who won bronze medal at Sultan Azlan Shah Cup, 2012 ?
Ans:- India (5 time champions) by defeating Great Britain
4. Which Legendary Indian cricketer is sworn in as the member of the Rajya Sabha ?
Ans:- Sachin Tendulkar
5. Name the bill passed by Rajya Sabha in India to protect children against sexual abuse ?
Ans:- Protection of Children Against Sexual Offences Bill
6. When observed The World Environment Day ?
Ans:- 5 June
7. Name of the former Egyptian President which was awarded with life imprisonment by Egyptian court on 2 June 2012 ?
Ans:- Hosni Mubarak
8. Who won the 73rd PGA Tour Title 2012?
Ans:- Tiger Woods (former No. 1 Golfer )
9. What is IPv6 ?
Ans:- IPv6 (Internet Protocol version 6) is a latest version of the Internet Protocol
10. Which England cricket Player retired from One Day and T20 cricket recently.
Ans:- Kevin Pietersen
11. What is the Tarnsit of Venus ?
Ans:- The Transit of Venus occurs when it comes between the sun and earth.
12. Where was concluded summit of Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) on 7 June 2012 ?
13. What is the name of the new version of Android Operating System called?
Ans:- Android 5 “Jelly bean”
14. Who won French Open 2012 Men's singles title ?
Ans:- Rafael Nadal (Span)-record 7th French Open titles, by defeating Novak Djokovic (Serbia)
15. Who won French Open 2012 Women's singles title ?
Ans:- Maria Sharapova (Russia) by defeating Sara Errani (Italy)
Men's doubles in French Open 2012 ?
Ans:- Max Mirnyi (Belarus) and Daniel Nestor (Canada)
17. Who won Women's doubles in French Open 2012 ?
Ans:- Sara Errani and Roberta Vinci (Italy)
18. Who won Mixed doubles in French Open 2012 ?
Ans:- Sania Mirza and Mahesh Bhupathi (India)
19. Which russian tennis player completed the career Grand Slam at french open 2012 ?
Ans:- Maria Sharapova (Russia) became the 10th woman in tennis history to win all 4 Grand Slam titles.
20. What is the theme of World Economic Forum which is to be held in India between 6th and 8th November 2012 ?
Ans:- From Deliberation to Transformation
21. Who has been appointed as the New Chief Election Commissioner of India ?
Ans:- V.S. Sampath (Veeravalli Sundaram Sampath)
22. Who is nominated as the new Indian Navy chief after Admiral Nirmal Verma retires on August 31, 2012 ?
Ans:- Vice Admiral Devender Kumar Joshi
23. Who will be the Captain of the Indian Hockey team in the London Olympic Games 2012 ?
Ans:- Bharat Chetri (Goalkeeper), Sardar Singh will be the Vice Captain
24. Who won the Thailand Open (badminton) 2012?
Ans:- Saina Nehwal
25. Which Movie won the Best Film and the best director award at IIFA Awards 2012 ?
Ans:- Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara (Zoya Akhtar)
26. Who won the Best Actor Award at the 13th International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) awards 2012 ? (more details..... )
Ans:- Ranbir Kapoor - Rockstar
27. Who won the Best Actress Award at the 13th IIFA awards 2012 ?
Ans:- Vidya Balan for ‘The Dirty Picture’
28. In which year MotoGP set to make its debut in India?
29. Who will lead Indian hockey team in Olympics 2012?
Ans:- Bharat Chetri
30. Which Pakistani legendary singer and Gazhal king who passed away recently ?
Ans:- Mehdi Hassan
31. Who won Wisden India Outstanding Achievement award ?
Ans:- Sachin Tendulkar
32. Name of the first and only woman to win the Nobel Prize in economics, died on 12 june 2012 ?
Ans:- Elinor Ostrom ( Nobel Laureate in Economics -2009)
33. Which Smart Phone laucched by Nokia on 12 June 2012 for India at a price of 33899 rupees in Delhi ?
Ans:- Pureview 808 Smart phone
Ans:- Daniel Hillel (Israeli Scientist)
35. Who became the first Chinese woman astronaut travelling on the space mission Shenzhou 9 ?
Ans:- Liu Yang
36. Who is elected as All India Tennis Association(AITA) president ?
Ans:- Anil Khanna, by replacing Yashwant Singh
37. Who won the woman’s Indonesian Open (badminton) title for the 3rd time?
Ans:- Saina Nehwal
38. Who has been appointed as Brand ambassador of Nepal Cricket Association ?
Ans:- Mahendra Singh Dhoni
39. Which company will assist monetarily, woman archer Deepika Kumari who is set to participate in 2012 London Olympics ?
Ans:- Tata Steel
40. Where was held the 7th G-20 summit 2012 ?
Ans:- Los Cabos, Mexico
41. Who won the Gerry Weber Open (Halle Open) for the second time ?
Ans:- Tommy Haas (Germany ), defeated 5-time winner Roger Federer
42. Who has been appointed as the Director of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) on 19 June 2012 ?
Ans:- Shekhar Basu
43. Name of the Indian archer who has been ranked as No. 1 in the world ?
Ans:- Deepika Kumari
44. Who was appointed the 17th Prime Minister of Pakistan on 22 June 2012 ?
Ans:- Raja Parvez Ashraf (Pakistan People’s Party)
45. Which largest furniture manufacturer, has plans to setup 25 single-brand retail stores in India ?
Ans:- Swedish IKEA
46. Where was 52nd National inter-State senior athletics championships from June 23 to 26, 2012 ?
47. Which State has topped the meet scores at the GREENKO 52nd National inter-State senior athletics championships-2012 ?
48. Who won European Grand Prix 2012 ?
Ans:- Fernando Alonso of Ferrari
49. Which tennis grand Slam event has introduced dress code for the first time?
50. Where will be held cricket Champions League 2012 ?
Ans:- South Africa (from 10 to 28 October 2012)
51. Who has been appointed as Brand Ambassador of Real estate developer True Value Homes (TVH) ?
Ans:- Viswanathan Anand (World Chess Champion)
Ans:- Pranab Mukherjee
53. Who has been elected as first female director on Facebook’s board ?
Ans:- Sheryl Sandberg
54. Who has been awarded lifetime achievement award for innovation in philanthropy by the New York based Rockefeller Foundation ?
Ans:- Ratan Tata (Indian industrialist)
Ans:- Alan Isaac (New Zealand ), succeeding Sharad Pawar
56. Name the tablet Launched by Google recently ?
Ans:- Nexus 7
57. Who will be the new Commissioner of delhi Police ?
Ans:- Mr. Neeraj Kumar