1. Which Bank Launched two Credit cards (Superia and Platinum) for Doctors on 1 July 2012 ?
Ans: HDFC Bank
2. Who will replace Mark Thompson as BBC director general in August 2012?
Ans: George Entwistle
3. Who is elected as new President of Maxico recently ?
Ans: Enrique Pena Nieto
4. Which Country test fired a mid range ballistic missile Shahab-3 recently ?
5. Which Indian PSU bank recently setup its Security Operation Centre?
Ans: United Bank of India
6. Shadow of what has been clicked by scientists with an effort lasting more than 5 years?
Ans: Single Atom
7. Who won Wimbledon Men's singles title 2012 ?
Ans: Roger federer(Switzerland)
8. Who won Wimbledon Women's singles title 2012 ?
Ans: Serena Williams
9. Which South Indian Cricketer announced Retirement from International Cricket recently ?
Ans: Mark Boucher (South African wicketkeeper)
10. Which football team is set to file IPO in New York Stock Exchange?
Ans: Manchester united
11. Name of Indian wrestler and Actor who passed away on 12 July 2012 ?
Ans: Dhara Singh "Rustam-E-Hind"
12. Where does India stand on global innovation index rank as it drops 2 positions from existing one?
Ans: 64th rank
13. Who won NarWest Cricket Series 2012 ?
Ans: England (by defeating Australia)
14. Who is appointed as Chairman for Australian and New Zealand operations by Mahindra Satyam?
Ans: Edward Ted Pretty
15. Who has been appointed as joint managing Director of Air India ?
Ans: Nasir Ali
16. Which PSU bank has waived off minimum balance criteria for savings Bank account?
Ans: State Bank of India
17. Who was sworn in as the 27th Chief Minister of Karnataka ?
Ans: Jagadish Shivappa Shettar
18. Which Australian crickerer announced his retirement from all forms of international cricket ?
Ans: Brett Lee (Fast Bowler)
19. Which Former BCCI President passed away on 12 July 2012 ?
Ans: Purushottam M Rungta
20. Which Indian-American astronaut, set off for her second space mission on 15 July 2012 ?
Ans: Sunita Williams
21. Who will become the first Australian to compete at 7 Summer Olympics Games?
Ans: Andrew Hoy
22. How many Indian Athletes Contingent to participate in London Olympics 2012 ?
Ans: 81 Indian Athletes
23. Who is elected India’s 13th President?
Ans: Pranab Mukherjee
24. Where will the Under-19 World Cup 2012 be played and who will lead Indian team?
Ans: Australia, Unmukt Chand
25. Who took over as the director of ISRO Satellite Centre?
Ans: S.K.Shivakumar replaces T.K.Alex
26. Who won and retained European Championship title 2012?
27. Who was named player of Euro 2012?
Ans: Magisterial Iniesta
28. Who won against Usain Bolt in the 200 metres final event?
Ans: Yohan Blake
29. Who won the Irish Open 2012 title?
Ans: Welshman Jamie Donaldson
30. Which of India’s forest area has been added to list of world heritage sites by the United Nations Organisation?
Ans: 1,600km long Western Ghats
31. Who will become the first Indian woman and 5th sportsperson to be conferred with Lt. Colonel rank?
Ans: MC Mary Kom
32. Who has been named best cricketer in ODI by Idea Cricket rating?
Ans: Shakib Al Hasan
33. Name the deadly virus which has killed 13 people in Uganda recently
Ans: Tatenda Taibu
35. Where in United Kingdom the exhibition ‘India Utsav’ will be held?
36. Which university in Varanasi is planning to set up science museum?
Ans: Banaras Hindu University
37. Name the world’s top archer who has joined as manager in Tata Steel’s sports department
Ans: Deepika Kumari
38. Who surpassed Pete Sampras by holding the rank of world number one for the 287th week?
Ans: Roger Federer
39. Which application of Microsoft was unveiled with cloud option recently?
Ans: Microsoft Office 2013
40. Name the actor named ‘King of Romance’ passed away recently
Ans: Rajesh Khanna
41. Name the (anti-apartheid) former South African President who celebrated 94th birthday recently
Ans: Nelson Mandela
42. Which state became the 12th in India to launch E-stamping?
43. How many players will represent India at the London Olympics 2012?
Ans: 81 players in 13 sports
44. Name the Nobel laureate who has been appointed as the first chancellor of the proposed Nalanda University
Ans: Amartya Sen
45. Name the Australian coach named for women’s Hockey India team
Ans: Neil Hawgood
46. Name the state which got its first commission for protection of child rights recently
Ans: West Bengal
47. Who is appointed as secretary to President of India?
Ans: Omita Paul
48. Name the Indian who carried Olympic torch at the pre-inaugural function of London Olympics 2012
Ans: Amitabh Bachchan
49. Name the book written by Sudeep Chakravarti enlighting the happenings of Northeast India
Ans: Highway 39'
50. Who is appointed secretary in charge of the department of economic affairs in India?
Ans: Arvind Mayaram
51. Which 3 Indian states could be in trouble as the water level at Bhakra reservoir drops and also impact next Rabi crop, wheat?
Ans: Haryana, Punjab and Rajasthan
52. Who is set to head as 14th Finance Commission personnel in India?
Ans: Yaga Venugopal Reddy