1. When observed world AIDS day ?
Ans: 1 December every year
2. Where in India 2nd edition of India Art Festival was held?
3. Who became 8th man & only 1st Indian cricketer to score 3 Triple centuries in 1st-class Cricket hostory of World ?
Ans: Ravindra Jadeja
4. Name the 1st ever song to hit 1 billion views on youtube.com.
Ans: Gangnam Style
5. who has become the 30th Grandmaster from India ?
Ans: Vidit Santosh Gujarathi
6. Which mobile feature turned 21 years as on 3rd December 2012?
7. Which Movie (based on Punjabi novel) won the Golden Peacock award ?
Ans: Anhey Ghorhey Da Daan
8. Which 2 sporting personalities will be Election Commission’s ‘National Icons’ in India ?
Ans: Saina Nehwal and Mary Kom
9. Which Indian city will have 6 integrated textile park?
10. Which Indian state was awarded as the "Best Travel State" at the CNBC Awaaz Travel Awards 2012?
11. Who has been appointed as director of Intelligence Bereau recently for next 2 years ?
Ans: S. A. Ibrahim the IPS (MP-77)
12. Who won the Best Director award at the 43rd IFFI 2012?
Ans: Kyu-Hwan Jeon (South Korean director) for the film ‘The Weight‘
13. Which film was conferred the Indian Cinema Centenary Award?
Ans: Mira Nair’s ‘The Reluctant Fundamentalist
14. Which country was suspended by International Olympic Committee(IOC) recently?
15. In which Cricket format, former Australian Cricket captain Ricky Ponting announced his retirement recently ?
Ans: Test Cricket
16. Who was sworn as 57th Mexican President ?
Ans: Enrique Pena Nieto
17. Who has been appointed as new CBI director of india ?
Ans: Ranjit Sinha
18. which Country has won the Hockey Champions Trophy 2012 ?
19. Where in India 1st Public Health university will be set up?
Ans: Gramadiha in Jatni tehsil, Odisha
20. What is the theme for the celebration of 150th birth anniversary of Swami Vivekananda given by Arunachal Pradesh?
Ans: Wake up Bharat! Enlighten the World
21. Which Movie won two National Tourism Awards by the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India ?
Ans: Life of Pi (directed by Ang Lee)
22. Human Rights Day is celebrated annually across the world on ?
Ans: 10 December every Year
23. Who became the 1st India official to visit China after changes announced in the Communist Party of China?
Ans: Shiv Shankar Menon
24. Where was held 18th session of the Conference of the Parties to the United Nation Frame work Convention on Climate change (UNFCCC) ?
Ans: Doha in Qatar
25. Which electon Party launched by Former Chief Minister of Karnataka, B S Yeddyurappa ?
Ans: Karnataka Janatha Party (KJP)
26. After the success of Japanese firm Neemrana which Asian country is planning to setup manufacturing zone in Rajasthan?
Ans: South Korea
27. Whiche Indian Sitar Maestro passed away in california on 11 December 2012 ?
Ans: Pandit Ravi Shankar
28. Who had been elected for the prestigious Bharat Muni Samman of year 2012 ?
Ans: Hema Malini (Bollywood actress)
29. Who honoured with the Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award 2013 posthumously ?
Ans: Pandit Ravi Shankar
30. The inventor of bar code, who died recently ?
Ans: Norman Woodland
31. who has been chosen as the Person of the Year 2012 by the prestigious Time magazine ?
Ans: Barack Obama (US President)
32. Who became the First Woman President of FICCI ?
Ans: Naina Lal Kidwai
33. Which country won 3rd World Cup Kabaddi Tournament 2012 ?
34. Which country will host the Asian Kabaddi Championship 2013?
Ans: Iran at Tehran
35. In the Hockey India League Auction, which indian palyer connanded the best price of 78 thousand doller ?
Ans: Indian Skipper Sardar Singh
36. who has been awarded the CNN-IBN Indian of the Year 2012 and also the Indian of the Year in Sports category ?
Ans: Vishwanathan Anand
37. Who has got the Broadcasting rights for Hockey India League?
Ans: ESPN Star Sports
38. The Government has set up a Commission of Inquiry to identify lapses and fix responsibility in the gang rape of a 23 year-old girl in a moving bus in Delhi on December 16, he one-person Commission will be headed by ?
Ans: Justice Usha Mehra
39. who was crowned Miss Universe 2012 at the beauty pagaent in Las Vegas belongs ?
Ans: Olivia Culpo
40. Which rank does India hold in recently released ICC Twenty20 rankings for 2012 ?
Ans: 3rd rank
41. Who was sworn in as the Chief Minister of Gujarat for the 4th consecutive term ?
Ans: Narendra Modi
42. Which company has tied-up with ICICI Bank to offer money transfer services?
Ans: Tata Teleservices
43. Who was appointed as the chairman of Tata Group ?
Ans: Cyrus Pallonji Mistry
44. Which company retained its top slot in Fortune 500 India list?
Ans: Indian Oil Corporation
45. Who was elected as the president(first woman) of South Korea ?
Ans: Park Geun-hye
46. Which Indian state is organising State Archery Championship 2012?
47. Which Indian state has been declared ‘Best Small State’ at the IBN7 Diamond State Award 2012?
48. Who was re-elected as the President of All India Football Federation (AIFF)?
Ans: Praful Patel
49. Who won the Vidhan Sabha Elections 2012 in Gujarat ?
Ans: Bhartiya Janta Party (BJP) - 115 Seats
50. Who won Vidhan Sabha elections 2012 of Himachal Pradesh ?
Ans: Indian National Congress (INC)
51. Who became the first Emirati and Arab to win the Tagore Peace Prize 2012 ?
Ans: Shihab Ghanem
52. 'The GOD of Indian Cricket' who announced retirement form one day cricket on 23 December 2012 ?
Ans: Sachin Tendulkar
53. Who was sworn-in as Chief Minister of Himachal pradesh for a record 6th term ?
Ans: Virbhadra Singh (INC)
54. Current position of india in test cricket, according to latest ICC Test Ranking (17 Dec'12) ?
Ans: 5th Positon
55. who has been chosen as the Person of the Year by People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) ?
Ans: R. Madhavan
56. The country which launched service on the world’s longest high-speed railway on 26 Dec 2012 ?
57. As per Planning Commission data, Which indian state became the fastest growing state in India at 10.9 percent between 2006 to 2010 ?
58. Name the stadium in Rajasthan state which is available for hosting Indian Premier League edition 6 matches?
Ans: Sawai Mansingh Stadium
59. Which indian state government announced setup 25 fast track courts for time-bound disposal of serious crimes against women ?
60. Who has been elected for the prestigious Jnanpith award for the year 2011 ?
Ans: Pratibha Ray (Oriya novelist)
61. Who won gold medals in National Shooting Championship on 28 December 2012 ?
Ans: Mahaveer Singh (Rajasthan) Tejaswini Sawant (Maharashtra)
62. Which former cricket captain of England team and commentator died in Sydney recently ?
Ans: Tony Greig