1. Who was appointed as MD and CEO of Bombay Stock Exchange?
Ans : Ashishkumar Chauhan
2. Where was held International Film Festival for the first time from 1 Nov - 14 Nov 2012 ?
Ans : Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh
3. Which Japanese car company will launch its first diesel car Amaze in India next fiscal?
Ans : Honda
4. Who has been named among 5 most talented actors of Asia by "Hollywood Reporter" magazine ?
Ans : Anupam Kher (Indian Actor)
5. What is the inflation rate in India for the month of October 2012?
Ans : 9.75 Percent
6. Which tablet was launched by President of India Pranab Mukherjee?
Ans : Aakash II
7. Which date is been declared as “Malala Day” by United Nations who had campaigned for girl’s education in Pakistan?
Ans : 10th November
8. who has been awarded the prestigious Kyoto Prize for global achievement ?
Ans : Gayatri Chakravorty Spivak (Indian literary Critic)
9. Who will be made as the country’s brand ambassador for education in Pakistan?
Ans : Malala Yosufzai
10. Name of the Director of 3D Movie "Life of Pi" ?
Ans : Ang Lee
11. Where was 21st ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) summit of 2012 held on 18th November, 2012 ?
Ans : Phnom Penh, Cambodia
12. Who was awarded the WISE prize, which is known as the ‘Nobel prize for Education' at the WISE summit in Doha?
Ans : Dr Madhav Chavan
13. How many countries are members of ASEAN?
Ans : 10 Members
14. Who has been honoured with James C Morgan Global Humanitarian Award ?
Ans : Narayan Murthy
15. Where in India 1st World Living Heritage Festival would be held on 27th November 2012?
Ans : The City Palace complex, Udaipur
16. Who is appointed Head of INC Coordination Panel for 2014 Lok Sabha Elections ?
Ans : Rahul Gandhi
17. Who won Col CK Nayudu Lifetime achievement award?
Ans : Sunil Gavaskar
18. Who won the Polly Umrigar ICC award?
Ans : Virat Kohli
19. Who is the Highest wicket-taker in the Ranji trophy ?
Ans : Ashoke Dinda
20. Which cricketer became the 2nd player in tests to score a century on debut batting at No.10 position?
Ans : Abul Hasan, Bangladesh
21. Who has been awarded 'Moortidevi Award for 2010' for his outstanding work on 'Urdu Ghazal aur Hindustani Zehan wa Tehzeeb' ?
Ans : Gopi Chand Narang (Urdu scholar)
22. Which company has bagged the Indian Premier League (IPL) title sponsorship rights for 5 years?
Ans : PepsiCo
23. Who became 1st Test cricketer in history to score 200 or more 4 times in a calender year?
Ans : Michael Clarke
24. Who is appointed as CBI Director for a 2 year term in India?
Ans : Ranjit Sinha
25. Name the Ex-Brazil president who was conferred with Indira Gandhi Prize for Peace for 2010, Disarmament and Development.
Ans : Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva
26. Who has been chosen for Indira Gandhi Peace Prize for year 2012 ?
Ans : Ellen Johnson Sirleaf (President of Liberia)
27. Name of the Shiv Sena Supremo and famous cartoonist who was died on 17 November 2012 ?
Ans : Balasaheb Keshav Thackeray (also known as ' Hindu Hriday Samraat')
28. When was founded Shiv Sena Party ?
Ans : 19 June 1966 by Shri Balasaheb Thackeray
29. Who is the President of World Bank?
Ans : Jim Yong Kim
30. Who won the Davis Cup tennis -2012 defeating Spain in the finals ?
Ans : Czech Republic
31. Who won the title Miss Earth 2012?
Ans : Miss Czech Republic, Tereza Fajksova
32. Where was hanged Mohammed Ajmal Amir Kasab, the Pakistani National and the lone surviving terrorist of 26/11 on 21 Nov-12 ?
Ans : Pune’s Yerwada Jail
33. The theme of 32nd India International Trade Fair being held at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi ?
Ans : Skilling India
34. Who won the IAAF World Athlete of the Year award for the 4th time?
Ans : Usain Bolt
35. How many districts and states would be covered under direct cash transfer subsidies through Aadhaar card from 1st January 2013?
Ans : 51 districts across 15 States
36. Who is the minister for Primary & Secondary Education, Language & Linguistic Minorities of Rajasthan?
Ans : Smt. Naseem Akhtar Insaf
37. Who became youngest triple champion in Formula one history?
Ans : Sebastian Vettel
38. Who has been named the WTA Player of the Year 2012 ?
Ans : Serena Williams (US Tennis player)
39. What is the mascot name given by FIFA for the Brazil’s World Cup 2014?
Ans : Fuleco
40. Which company’s e-mail service now allows 10GB attachments?
Ans : Google’s gmail
41. Arvind Kejriwal announced the name of his newly formed Political Party, What's name of the Party ?
Ans : Aam Admi Party (AAP)
42. Name the tablet that was unveiled at the UN headquarters on the occasion of India’s current Presidency of the UN Security council.
Ans : Aakash 2
43. Inder Kumar Gujral, Former Prime Minister of India died on 30 November 2012, who served as the Prime Minister from ?
Ans : April 1997 to March 1998 (12th Prime Minister of India)
44. Which Movie (Punjabi) has been awarded the Golden Peacock Award at the International Film Festival of India 2012 ?
Ans : Anhey Ghoreh Da Daan